CD 30.3 DAC
The CD 30.3 features a purpose-built TEAC Pure CD drive for maximum performance and stability, not a compromised, adapted DVD drive. In addition to the slot-loading CD drive, digital inputs and the built-in upsampling DAC allow superb playback from other digital sources.
A robust steel housing ensures isolation from external vibration, and separate power supplies for the transport mechanism and the audio electronics provide flawless playback and silent operation. The all-metal RC 3 remote control allows intuitive operation, and the elegant brushed aluminum faceplate in silver or black matches other 30.3 components.
CD 30.3 Features
- TEAC Pure CD drive with slot-in mechanism for exclusive delivery to AVM
- Analog outputs: 2 x XLR (symmetrical), 2 x Cinch / RCA (asymmetrical)
- Digital inputs: 2 x SPDIF coaxial, 2 x SPDIF optical, 1 x AES / EBU
- Digital outputs: 1x SPDIF coaxial, 1 x SPDIF optical
- Digital signal processing up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- Low-noise power supplies (separate for CD-drive and audio electronics)
- Available housing options: aluminum, silver or black
- Including RC 3 remote control