A 30.3 Integrated Amplifier
Technology is in service to music in the A 30.3 integrated amplifier. Dual mono power supplies provide exceptional channel separation and ultra-quiet operation, creating a holographic soundstage and you-are-there transparency. High-current MOSFET circuitry and 100 watts per channel into 8 Ohms will reproduce thrilling dynamics with even the most demanding loudspeakers.
The A 30.3 can serve as the versatile hub of a high-performance home sound system, with five line-level inputs, three digital inputs, Bluetooth, and home theater bypass. Maximum flexibility and control are provided by user-adjustable sensitivity settings, tone controls, and numerous other functions, all controlled by the all-metal RC 3 remote control and displayed on the large white OLED display. Classic, elegant AVM styling is enhanced by brushed aluminum faceplates, available in silver or black.
A 30.3 Features
- Class A / AB power integrated amplifier with 100 WPC
- AVM MOS-FET high current technology
- Double mono power supplies, one main transformer for each channel
- Minimal stand-by consumption
- 5 line level inputs (including 1 x XLR)
- 1 preamp output (RCA)
- Headphone connection 6mm jack
- 3 digital inputs: USB 96kHz / 24bit, SPDIF optical and SPDIF coax.
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Tone control (treble, bass)
- Large, white OLED display
- Full metal remote control RC 3 included
- Extensive menu functions (adjustable input sensitivity and much more)
- Home theater loop programmable
- Housing variants: silver or black