PA 30.3 Preamplifier
The PA 30.3 has no equal as the hub of an affordable high-performance, full-function system of separates. Not just a linestage, the PA 30.3 also includes a superb phono preamp usable with either MC or MM cartridges, a DAC, and Bluetooth. A full range of both balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs, and an added subwoofer output, guarantee usability in any system.
User-controlled settings include tone controls, input sensitivity, home theater loop, and more—all adjustable with the included all-metal RC 3 remote control, with all settings displayed on the large white OLED display. Classic AVM styling is highlighted by the brushed aluminum front panel, in either silver or black. Paired with the MA 30.3 monoblock amplifiers, the combo will provide years of listening enjoyment with the spacious, engaging sound for which AVM is known.
PA 30.3 Features
- 1 XLR input, 5 line inputs (RCA)
- Low impedance XLR and RCA Class-A outputs
- Additional subwoofer output
- MM and MC phono input, adapter plugs included
- Digital inputs: SPDIF optical and coaxial, USB without driver
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Tone control (can be by-passed)
- Extensive menu functions (input sensitivity, home theater loop and much more)
- Remote control RC 3 is included
- Environmentally friendly standby power < 1 W
- Available finishes: silver or black